……… Well Ken Stewart at Primero Business Solutions is firmly committed to providing that level of professional expertise and service and is keen to help businesses overcome daily challenges, achieve steady sustainable growth and plan for the future.
Ken Stewart is a Chartered Banker and has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the financial world gained at the sharp end having worked for many years in Commercial Banking during which time he built up an excellent reputation for openness and honesty. The challenges owners and managers face are fully appreciated and Primero offers that missing value for money link between owner, stakeholders, Bank and other professional advisers.
Primero offers a unique service to businesses covering all management challenges and functions but with a specific leaning towards financial agendas seeking out best service, response and terms from Banks and other key service providers.
- Benefits to your business:-
- Professional & Confidential service
- Totally Independent
- Value for money service working in conjunction with your other professionals.
- Knowledge of appropriate funding packages including terms, structure and covenants.
- Focus on provision of best short to long term results including succession planning
- Strong Network of Financial Contacts.
- Mentoring and overview on business structure, systems and control.
The following customer comments may help convince you….
‘It was really nice to be freed up from the difficulties and pressures of negotiating with financial institutions’
‘No sales tactics just sound advice well explained even if the answer wasn’t what I really wished to hear’
‘A bespoke service which resulted in substantial savings on my overhead costs’
‘For once an adviser with a wide range of business knowledge thinking proactively’
‘We would never have purchased these new premises and grown the business without your involvement throughout the process’
‘An excellent facilitator who has brought a structure to our business meetings and started long term succession planning moving’